Thursday, July 23, 2009

Diabolo

Most people, I find, don't know what a Diabolo is. Whenever I take it to church, my friends are always asking me what the name is (because they have forgotten) and how I do it, and lots of other questions.

The actual Diabolo is like what they call a butterfly shaped yoyo. Then there are these two sticks with string tied to them.

I also find most people don't know how hard it is to use a Diabolo. At first when I got my Diabolo, well I must say I was hopeless at it. The novelty of it wore of for a while, but lately I have been using it a lot. I was also amazed at how many things you can do with a Diabolo. Although I can only do about ten tricks.

My brother and I have really been getting into Diabolo these last few months. My Brother is really good at it too.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't do it

Naomi said...

Well it is very hard to do.

There just seems to be a nack to it.

Annie said...

Hi Naomi.
This is Annie.
Diabolo looks so hard!!!
I have seen people do it on the circus.
If you can do 10 tricks thats really good!!!
Is there any trick you are working on?

Love,Annie.

Naomi said...

Yes Annie it is very hard.

No I am not really working on a trick at the moment.

Annie said...

My Mum wanted to know
what diabolo is.

You are good at lots of things.